Monday 25 November 2013

Here be the cover

Here’s the cover for my new book, A Wolf of Her Own. It’s the next one in the Two-Natured London series so the cover resembles the previous books. As always, it’s my own creation so all the praise and blame can be directed at me.

A Wolf of Her Own by Susanna Shore
I’m happy with the cover, although I may change the colour of the author’s name yet. I have two choices and I change my mind about them constantly. The other would be a slightly lighter blue, almost similar to the white of the title. It looks clearer in the thumbnail, but otherwise I like this one better.

What do you think? Is it a good cover or do I need to tweak it some more?

***

A Wolf of Her Own comes out next week if things go as planned. Those who subscribe to my newsletter will get the first chapter sent to them in coming days. The rest will have to wait for it a little longer. Or you can sign up too. You will get a free short story set in the Two-Natured London world when you do. Subscription form is on the column on the right.

***

Postscript, December 1st: I made a small change to the cover after some helpful comments I got. Basically, I changed the colour of the man’s shirt so he stands out a bit better. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment