Wednesday 20 June 2012

Happy birthday to me


It’s my birthday today. I’m not going to tell you how much I’m turning – a girl has a right not to – only that it’s getting uncomfortably close to forty. Besides, I’m not going to have an age crisis on you here. I’m going to celebrate the day by announcing the brand new webpages for Hannah Kane. Check them out here and tell me what you like of them:

Hannah's pages (Update February 23, 2014: Hannah's pages no longer exist.)

Ok, so they turned out a bit too romantic for my taste, but Hannah writes contemporary romances so it’s appropriate. I wouldn’t put wallpaper like that on my own walls, but for her site the pattern is perfect.

On a related note, there isn’t much content in those pages yet, but I’ll be adding it as soon as I have time. And I'm in the process of trying to find an artistic way to add this blog feed on the pages as well; I was helped out with the technical side of it at the amazon.co.uk version of the Meet Our Authors forum, so that should be covered. However, there is a very preliminary excerpt for Hannah’s first book, At her boss’s command, for you to read there. I'll be celebrating my birthday with revising it.

No comments:

Post a Comment